Dentists area - Appraisal services
We can come to your practice and conduct an appraisal for you, your colleagues or your team. Having an independent personal and professional appraisal has many benefits including-
- Demonstrate to the GDC, CQC and your patients that you are a reflective practitioner who takes their clinical governance responsibilities seriously.
- Help with producing your own personal development plan.
- Sympathetic support and advice from a Royal College of Surgeons certified dental practice appraiser for 12 months after your appraisal.
- Identifies your professional development needs and set targets for improvement.
- Gain verifiable CPD hours and certificate of completion
Appraisals take place in a relaxed informal style using the GDC’s core standards as a framework for discussion. They usually take about 2-3 hours, after which you will have a completed professional development plan.
Prior to the appraisal we will send you an appraisees document pack with a questionnaire that will help you reflect on your current practice. All information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and not released to third parties.
A personal and professional dental appraisal including a professional development plan, verifiable CPD certificate and 12 months advice and support from a qualified appraiser is £450 for Hampshire practitioners. Other areas can be covered, please call the Fareham practice on 01329 280815 for more information.
Many thanks for sending my personal development plan through. I really enjoyed the morning with you and it fired me up to get on and get back to some clinical dentistry. You’ll be pleased to hear that I’ve signed up for 3 CPD courses!
Dr ST (Dentist, Hampshire)