Dentists area - Oral surgery mentoring
Would you like to feel more confident performing difficult extractions?
Would you like to apicect teeth in practice?
Do long hospital waiting lists inconvenience your patients?
With our oral surgery mentoring programme we can come to your practice and mentor you through treating your own patients, with your own equipment and team. Courses can be designed to your needs and can include-
- Case selection and treatment planning
- Flap design
- Surgical removal of retained roots and impacted teeth
- Treatment of the medically compromised
- Management of warfarinised patients including how to take your own INR scores
- Applied anatomy
- Local and regional nerve blocks and the appropriate use of anaesthetic agents
- Suture selection and techniques
- Interpretation of CT scans, radiographs and histology reports